REACT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for REACT and other CabalSEA Venus Players.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something to make you cabal'ing experience unforgettable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Something to make you cabal'ing experience unforgettable Empty
PostSubject: Something to make you cabal'ing experience unforgettable   Something to make you cabal'ing experience unforgettable EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:04 pm

No joke here, but i really dunno where to put tis @@ so, move me somewhere else if u feel nessesary ^_^

http://www.badongo.com/file/14218406

An edited wave file of cabal sound effect when cores drop, the file size is 388kb. Only download if u think i wont infect it wiv anything weird Neutral

If u wish to repalce it wiv the original file(make sure u make a copy of the original 1 1st), locate it here --->C:\Program Files\CABAL Online (SG MY)\Data\Sound

Hope tis can make your cabaling more fun!!! Or whacky O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something to make you cabal'ing experience unforgettable   Something to make you cabal'ing experience unforgettable EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:18 am

wahlao...8 views but no download @@

Guys, tis is not game hacking leh, its just a WAVE FILE, a SOUND!!! It has absolutly nothig to do wiv cabal game program, so dun worry bout gettin banned. o_O

However if u r worried bout virus, then i got nothing to say, seriously T_T

Anyway, i'm only using it as SMS alert, too noisy if i go SOD cos uch drop often.
Back to top Go down
Derae
Admin
Admin
Derae

PostSubject: Re: Something to make you cabal'ing experience unforgettable   Something to make you cabal'ing experience unforgettable EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:00 am

lol currently not able to download.. computer with cabal client down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to make you cabal'ing experience unforgettable   Something to make you cabal'ing experience unforgettable Empty

Back to top Go down

Something to make you cabal'ing experience unforgettable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REACT :: Eat-Drink-Man-Woman :: Laughter, The Best Medicine.-
Jump to: